From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:48:40 -0400
Ed,

Didn't see a reply to this one.  Sorry I don't know where to get new
leads for this meter.  You may already be aware of this, but aside from
the fact that  one of the leads has a push button, there is nothing
special about them.   Any plain old test leads with banana plugs will
work, but of course you won't have the button on the lead and will need
to push the button on the meter.

The button on my lead failed years ago and  with some creative juggling
or pushing the button with my nose, it has worked fine.  Of course the
tip of my nose is starting to flatten, but  that's life.

73, Steve KW3A  .