From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 16:03:05 -0800
Not sure what you mean on the 440 about a sighted person to program it.
It is just a small board you install in the radio as well as putting a
couple plugs together on thee top board.  Some people aren't comfortable
doing such things, but I've done a few over the years, llittle screws to
mount the board and all that.
73
Butch
WA0VJR