From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:25:00 -0500
Matt:

We have a 40-meter east coast mid west blind ops round table on or near
7.191 at 4 p.m. Eastern Saturday afternoons, and a 20-meter cross-country
blind ops net at 4 p.m. Eastern Sunday afternoons.  Those times translate to
2100 Z, but they will change to 2000 Z when we go back to Daylight Savings
time in most of the U.S. in mid March.

P.S.  Am I correct that you worked me as W1AW/8 Saturday afternoon?  If so,
I'm sorry I didn't recognize the call properly.  Hopefully, we can connect
on HF sometime too for a more leisurely QSO.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ