From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:43:40 -0500
Thanks for the additional thoughts and suggestions, Mike.

Regarding the need for simpler antennas, I'm with you on that score.

I just don't have the kind of help I used to.  Not because they are
unwilling;  it's just that they either have left the area, or can't do that
kind of thing any longer.

So, when I returned from my one-year stay in Colorado back in 2010, I opted
for simpler wire antennas.

There are plenty of times I wish I had my tower and beam back, but I don't
think that is in the cards at least for quite a while.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ