Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:35:20 +0800
Greetings to the List,
Are any of you working D-Star, or have any of you tried it?

I'm taking steps to get on air in that mode, but as I'm totally blind, I'd
be interested to hear from others who have conquered, or failed to conquer
D-Star.  I'm planning on getting a second hand ID-880H.  I've had a look at
the Icom programming software with JFW.  Don't know if it's inaccessible,
but it's sure unfriendly.

Any tips or observations gratefully received.

Thanks,
Barry VK6SP.