From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 13:20:57 -0800
Hello listers,

Does anyone here have any experience with the Icom R20 wide band radio.

I gave my Yaesu VR-500 to my wife and I now want to replace that radio.

I looked at the Alinco DJ-X11T.

Unfortunately, I did not find any tutorials on the web for that radio and
only one review.

I'd looked at the pdf manual previously and it's dreadful.

Unfortunately the yupiterru wide band radios seem to be no longer made and
our choices for such radios here in the US seem to be limitedd to the Alinco
and the Icom.

Aor make a decent portable scanner but it is pricey and has more features
than I really need.

Any helpful comments will be appreciated.

73,

Eric,

KU3I