From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:14:06 -0800
I used to be a partial with a hearing los. After loosing my sight I became
more aware of the changes in acoustics as I passedby buildings, entering
different hallways in buildings ect. However, the year I came out here to
California, I had my hearing tested in Ohio. I still had the hearing los. I
think that, now that my sight is gone, never to return, I'm paying much more
attention to the things I hear. At least I'm trying to. 73. Doug, N6NFF