From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 17:54:48 -0500
oh wow   I thought the antenna  controller actually looked at the match and tuned for that, it ust follows a table of known settings?  that must be faster, but I would think less effective for any kind of changes,  including running it during bad weather   with the tower collapsed if it is a crank up for example.  sounds like a real pain  but wow  you could jus build a monster amplifier and be your own broadcast station :)  all ya have to do is buy your license from the ccc, where everything is for sale to the ighes tbidder :)