From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:53:19 -0500
stupid question since i do not own an amp, but what is the purpose of increasing power and then tuning more?  is it to get a usable meter reading? I was always under the impression that tuned was tuned no matter the power  because once tuned formeximum efficiency  further retuning shouldn't be necessary.  Everyoen here having amplifiers makes me think that if I win the lottery I might someday have one too