From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:54:46 -0600
Hi Allen,

Glad to hear that your first impression of the HamPod is favorable.

I agree, Rob has done a fine job with this nifty little box.

As you can see, access to the PM2 readings and settings couldn't be easier.

Let me know what you think about the tuning tone mode.

73

Howard #3