From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 06:08:17 -0800
Hi;
I'd be perfectly happy with a meter that gave reliable forward
power and swr.  A good responsive tone may also help in tuning.
I will be the first to admit that I haven't gone meter showping
in  years but wonder if there is a box out there that covers h f
uhf and vhf? It would be nice not to need to purchase two units.
Also an external coupler or two would make connecting the box
much more convenient.
  richard
sent from my braille note