Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:41:35 +0800
Hi Kelvin,
You're right in that there are 2 programmable buttons on the microphone,
however, I've not been able to work out which buttons they are.  They by
default are programmed for memory, but I understand that they access
something called the memo pad, which is different from general memory.  The
reason I want to access memory channels is that some of our repeaters have a
123Hz tone for access.  This can all be set up in the RT software, but you
then have to access the memory channels.  I had the idea of enabling a 123Hz
tone across the board, however, this doesn't seem to be possible with the RT
program.

So, I can use VFO method to get to the repeater frequency, but I can't add
the 123Hz tone from the radio, or access the memory channels which I've
created.

On another topic, I have successfully used the RT software to program menu
functions and memory channels on my Yaesu FT 60-R.

I appreciate you getting back to me.

Cheers,
Barry VK6SP.