From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:16:53 -0800
Sorry if this gets posted twice.  Does anyone on the list have a
newer Victor Reader Stream? I tried to turn mine on earlier today
and it just flat wouldn't boot up.  It wasn't run down and I
charged it even so before trying to turn it on again.  I removed
the battery and pushed the on button, then replaced the battery
and same results.  At present, I have removed  the battery  and
am just letting it sit with no power to it.  If anyone knows of a
way to reset the thing I'd like to know.  It's a bummer to have a
bunch of books to read and no way to read them.  Jim WA6EKS