From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:28:11 -0000
Tom - all

The setup screen is a nightmare with any screen reader.

Once into the program, personal and station information can be inputted
easily.

Setting up a contest is straight forward.  The supported contests are in a
traditional drop down list.

Inputting QSO data is straight forward, but setting up the CW messages
causes Terry and Kelvin problems.

I have found that I can save them by tabbing to "save" and pressing a
routing key on my Braille display - either a Powerbraille or Alva.

I haven't yet started looking at statistical analysis but this will need to
be with the JAWS cursor.

I couldn't initially fathom out the database structure until finding the
youtube description:

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Video+-+Databases+%26+Logs#Video
_Databases_Logs

73