From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:59:20 -0500
Well,Steve, you beat me!

I actually seemed to have a bit more luck with S and P than c q ing. ... I
suspect that might have been partly due to my location, and partly because
people may have been more prone to answer DX CQ's, than a CQ from some lowly
guy in Central Lower Michigan.

Nevertheless, it was fun.

Looking forward to the North American QSO Parties and 160 meter contest in
January.

Don't know if I'll get to the Stu Perry contest in late December or not.
Depends on whether we make a trip down to Missouri to visit the grand-kids
right after Christmas.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ