From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:48:28 -0500
John:

Believe me, my part of Michigan sometimes does not seem much better.

From where I am at this time of the year, unless band conditions are
extremely good, 10, 15, and 20 usually are rather dead around sunset in the
late afternoon.

Even 20 is not nearly as good for much of the rest of the year as it was for
me when I was out in Colorado in 2009-2010.  I think  this is why I often
find it hard to hear much on our Sunday afternoon 20-meter cross-country
blind ops net.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ