From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 07:57:07 -0700
there is a problem though… THe Palomar Tuner-tuner is no longer manufactured. I have looked at some of the other "noise bridges" and very few of those are as simple to use. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to do more than test one in any 6 months. SO, this makes testing (and reviewing) a near impossible task for me.

I have 2 criteria for blind friendly products:
1. fool proof (plug it in, read the directions and go)
2. accessible features (such as sound or computer interface that works with a screen reader).

if it Doesn't meet #2, then chances are that it might not be a very good #1 either.

-eric