From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:47:55 -0500
Jim,

My Wife  had to pay up front to get a place  on the list to get one of the
first ones being delivered next month.  I'll let everyone know as soon as I
figure it out.  What's neat about the newest scanners is that all you have
to do is put in your zip code and the scanner loads all the stations in your
area.  Hear in Michigan, public safety is mostly digital
trunking and a lot of the traffic is encrypted which the scanner can not
receive.  But one neat thing that the newer Uniden scanners do is
automatically block the encripted signals so you don't have to hear all that
garbage/noise.
Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]