From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 09:19:39 -0500
Hi Jim,

Both of my wide band radios are about the same age as yours.  I have the
Kenwood THF6A which receives from I think 100khz to at least 500mhz.  I also
bought a Yaesu VR5000 on close out and put in the voice board and it will
copy signals up to I think 2600mhz.  I've been going to try one of the new
USB connected computer controlled software defined radios that will tune
from DC to daylight, but that hasn't been high on my priority list.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]