From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:12:31 -0500
Howard:

I think I might have responded to a similar suggestion several days ago, but
here's my problem:

If I try to cross-band to our local 2-meter repeater via 440, using my home
set-up, I can't even hit the home station on 440 from work!  This even using
a TMV71A and an outdoor antenna!  My home is only about 2 miles from the
office, but 440 for cross-banding just doesn't do it.

It's becoming very clear to me that my office is very much in an RF hole.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ