From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 20:50:42 -0500
Lou:

Well, I truly appreciate knowing that I'm not alone.

This is why I often don't update, just for the sake of updating.

Sometimes, the old stuff just simply works better.

But, as I said before, I'm in a situation where I have to keep up with
things at work at least to a reasonable degree.

Hopefully, when I retire in a few years, I'll be able to stick with things
that work for a longer period of time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ'