From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:18:23 -0600
 Main Trading Company will be at the Jackson, Mississippi
hamfest, which is coming up on January 24 and 25.

This is the first time they have been here. They have bought
13 tables in the dealer area, so they must be planning to
bring a lot of stuff.

If nobody else gets their hands on this rig for Christmas, I
will try to get a good look at it and report afterward.