From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:18:44 -0500
The Bluestar antenna is worth checking out. For a bit more money, the MP1 or
MP2 are both good antennas. The Alex Loop, made by Alex Grimsberg (sic). For
a fun antenna, probably most useful outside but just cool to play with is
the Miracle Whip. There's also the Outbacker Outpost, a tripod system with
its own ground "pieces". There are also imitations of the Outpost system
which uses a Hamstick monoband antenna to select the band.

These are ideas to check out.