From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:24:15 -0500
Hi
     I recall a little bit about magnetic loop antennas. Mostly, that the
price was through the roof on the one's I looked at. However, I am very
intrigued by the concept. If I could get one that worked on 40 and 80 I
would be thrilled! Does anyone know of a budget friendly variety?
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark and my beautiful wife Noella
God loves You!