From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 05:08:41 -0400
Tom,

Don't forget to bring your wallet.  I won't be on the 40 meter
roundtable today since I'll be trying to hit the New York QSO party
pretty hard.   Propagation and contest activity  may have some effect on
  whether anyone can find a clear freq around 7.191 at 2000 UTC.

I think next weekend is CQWW SSB and that should do away with  the 20
meter Sunday net.

73, Steve KW3A