From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:54:31 -0400
Hi,

I’ve configured a K3/100 just now, but I didn’t include the external 10 MHz reference, nor did I include the P3 or P3 VGA Pan adapter modules. I did include the TCXO and also high stability for 2M, along with the 2M module and required transverter modules. I also included five filters for reasonable performance, all eight pole, for both receivers: 400 hz, 1 KHz, 2.8 KHz, 6 KHz, and 13 KHz (for AM and FM). Also general coverage for both receivers, and of course since I said both receivers, I also put in the second receiver module. You could of course change out filters, or put in different ones for both receivers or what have you, but I elected to set up both the same. Five pole filters are $89 each, 8 poles are $139 each, so adjust values as you require. Anyway, Also included the 6 and 10 meter preamp, just for s**ts and giggles. For a grand total of $6,108.90 plus shipping. Oh, forgot, I also included the digital voice recorder board and antenna tuner. Of course. These are factory installed prices.

Toget to $13K, you may have ordered one of everything, including a kit and a prebuilt, or ordered things you can’t order together, or too many filters, or I dunno what. Anyway, add a Hampod, and it’s still well under $7K.

Donations gratefully accepted. Naturally. LOL
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY