From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 01:25:26 -0700
If you're a cane user, just reverse it.  Hold the cane by the tip
placing the handle out where the tip would normally be.  All
navigation should then be standard as before though it might be
more difficult to maintain a good arc with your cane.  As far as
dog users, I don't know how to advise you.  73, Jim WA6EKS