From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:51:26 -0400
Hi Steve,

I never did anything with multiple sound cards back in the old days because
it seemed like too much work.  No matter what their reason, I'm glad FS came
up with a user-friendly solution.

Yeah, the band was horrible on Saturday.  I could barely hear Lloyd, and I
never heard you, which is highly unusual.  I need to find some way to get
the center of my antenna up a few more feet.  It works quite well for short
skip, but not so well when the skip gets longer.

Steve