Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:05:27 -0500
7bit
From:
Ron Yearns <[log in to unmask]>
Basically yes on the back of the radio, bottom left if you are facing the
front panel.  There are two jacks.  one eighth inch two conductor plugs are
needed.  They can be configured so one is for band a and the other is for
band b.  I am thinking the far left is the one I used, but it should not
hurt anything if you just plug in one or the other and switch to get what
you want.  There may be a ohm consideration.  I didn't have to worry about
that since I had the dealer set it up from a headset I purchased from him.
There may be a ohm requirement on the back of the radio I can't see also.
Best deal is try what you have or ask the dealer.
Ron