Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:49:28 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon Tom, I realize that it is quite early, but I have been tuning
around 7189 and haven't heard a squeak from your predecessor, or anyone else
within 15 to 20 KHz.  Either your predecessor isn't still on 7189, or we
have no propagation.  I sure hope that it isn't the latter possibility.  In
any event, I will be listening closely for you when the time comes.
Again good luck.

73
Alan

Alan R. Downing