Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 19:33:19 -0700
From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
ok, well, I have also tried to get drip box to share a folder, but it doesn't like Safari web browser using voiceover screen reader.

THis is the one thing that pisses me off with the internet. They know blind users are out here, but they still ignore us. I think its time all 385 million of us across the planet made a point. when I get this thing working, I will share the link to it.

-eric