Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 16:27:33 -0600
This disorder is for real.  There have been studies done on this over the
past few years.  I too have heard the radio spots here in Springfield,
Illinois.  I think the one doing the spot must have been awake for 48 hours
or more!

Howard #3