Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2014 22:28:24 -0500
Sender:
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
An antenna tuning aidThis is especially for benefit of KD4JEZ.  I have never used this device, but, as I said on the net, it would probably be quite useful for tuning up a 100-watt tube rig.  Often maximum RF output is all you really need to tune up an old transceiver well, particularly if you have properly tuned the preselector for the band you are on.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com