Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 20:15:08 -0600
From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tom, If I'm right, you have one of these 590s?  Can you, or maybe anyone here, make a suggestion?  I don't understand plenty of the functions on there and right now, I can't make it transmit on 75 meters.  I don't know what I did nor how to undo it.  I push buttons for hours and it just doesn't work.

Thanks and 73.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF