Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 06:36:11 -0700
From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I already use the white noise device. its called a palomar tuner-tuner. Its pretty good, though on some bands, its a little hard to find the null point. having the ATOM (or its SWR version that I proposed to the developer privately) would be an excellent addition to any blind hams station.

-eric
N7zzt