Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:21:24 -0800
7bit
From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning from California. My wife, Sheilla, N6IKB along with myself wish
all of you on the list along with your friends and loved ones a very happy
and blessed Thanksgiving. God bless all of you from us. Doug, N6NFF,
Sheilla, N6IKB as well as Rufus the guide dog