Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:03:46 -0500
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
YES ABSOLULTELY  that is why those studs are there. run a ground strap from the studs on the radio and antenna tuner, and anything else in the shack to your ground bus. This includes the ground stud on your power supply, and computer case. If you are like me, I even had an audio amplifier and mixer, which i all grounded like that. it eliminates a lot of noise and problems.