Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:04:21 -0600
7bit
From:
Colleagues, I am trying to Delete a folder in Outlook 2007, and I am not
able to do it. I had a friend tell me how to do it and what he told me
didn't work because he is using Outlook 2010, not 2007, and evidently, they
are quite different in some commands. Also, how do I move a folder in
Outlook 2007? I set up a folder for all of my ham related messages that I
want to save, but I accidently created two of them. So, I want to delete one
and move the other to a different area in my Outlook folder hierarchy.

Ron, K8HSY