Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:37:26 -0600
7bit
From:
Colleagues,

I dug out an old homebrew 2-meter J-Pole that I built, with a fellow ham,
way back in the mid-70's, but it still looks really, really good. However, I
probably need to re-seal the connections. As I recall, there are some types
of sealers that we should not use on antenna connections because of their
acid content, but there is a type of sealer that is recommended to use for
these types of applications. I just cannot remember which is and which is
not recommended. Does anyone know?

Ron, K8HSY