Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:37:01 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
first of all you never clip off the plugs on anything, cause all of the wiring inside is way too small and if usually embedded in cloth like stuff.  There are adaptors that are easily built and only require appropriate connections, because they take power from the rig. Having said that,  $200 for the proser is a worthwhile investment because it ail if you take care of it last for years and years. those computer headsets die, and often they have rf pickup problems. the heel is guaranteed for your radio, and if you change radios int he future, they have  cables for any radio out there. One headset will work with every radio you own if you want it to. Also, most of th eheil headsets can be set up to work with computers or other electronics as well. I would go for the Heil. Anything else of reasonable quality without the rf trash problems ail cost you  close to that anyway by the time you build your adaptor harness.. those round plugs and female jacks are not as cheap as they used to be.