Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:49:47 -0400
From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Hello friends in the ham community,
    I am Dave Hillebrandt, w4ci, and am a totally blind ham in the Orlando, Fl. area. Am age 51 but been a ham for 41 years, mostly cw, and am quite active on the hf bands on both cw and ssb.
    For a rig, I am using a Kenwood ts590s and hex beam up 38 feet for higher bands and a g5rv for 30 meters and below.
I am often out of the loop when it comes to technology so thought I'd join the list to learn something new as well as offer my help to anyone needing it. Am no expert on any subject but been around enough to hopefully be able to offer some assistance to new hams, or newly blind ones anyway. Of course, what works for one person may not work for another.
Thanks for letting me join the list and will be excited to read the posts. See you on the bands, 73, Dave w4ci