ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 07:51:08 -0600
Oh, Pat!

I will be praying for Dean, as well as you and your families.

I will also pray without ceasing on both counts for your dizziness.
I'm sorry you have to wear that halter monitor! My best friend, Mari,
had to wear one of those for her dizziness, too. They didn't find anything.

Merry Christmas to you and Vernon, and a Loving New Year,

Reeva Parry.