ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:40:49 -0600
Hi Rhonda!

I'm doing OK, about as much as a 65-year-old can expect. I have an
aide who comes once a week to clean the apartment and put me in the
shower, and all that stuff. Fibromyalgia won't let me alone, so I am
in chronic pain all the time. I take meds for that. You can put me on
your prayer list cuz I really need it.

My mother is dying, was put in a nursing home about a month ago, so I
have no way to talk to her. She has Alzheimer's Disease and is 89
years old. I don't think it will be long now. She has to be fed and
dressed, and she doesn't know her old friends who come to visit her.
She's in Nokomis, Florida. That's about 30 miles from Sarasota.

Love,

Reeva Parry.