From:
jen cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jen cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:29:33 -0500

Are you gluten free and you dine out?  Do you travel and need to find a restaurant?  Join over 2 million other gluten free diners and check out Find Me Gluten Free!

Find Me Gluten Free is a FREE resource for you.  Download the app onto your phone or use the website (www.findmeglutenfree.com).

There are over 35,000 restaurants listed.  The app is downloaded every day by over 600 new users.  All of those folks are searching for restaurants, adding new restaurants, and the best part - rating the restaurants!

We encourage you to use the app or the website, find restaurants and rate them, suggest new restaurants and most important - be an active member of the gluten free community!  You already are an active member by being on this listserve.  Take it one step further...  We have given you the tools to have the most useful restaurant finder for your needs - start using it and adding to it.  Having the best resource available for gluten-free dining is literally in your hands.

If you have any questions about Find Me Gluten Free or would like to advertise on the site, please feel free to contact me.

Jen Cafferty
Founder & CEO, The Gluten Free Marketing Group
847-217-1317

*******
*******