From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 21:40:25 -0600

Chicken Paradise has been a gluten-free bed and breakfast since 2005 and has lots of experience making wonderful breakfasts for people with dietary restrictions.  We have a certified GF kitchen and have had guests with celiac,  paleo, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic, casein free or dairy free requirements.  See our Cuisine page on our website to see examples of our breakfasts.

Chicken Paradise is ranked #2 of 47 San Antonio inns on Trip Advisor.  For places to enjoy lunch or dinner see our restaurant reviews at http://www.chickenparadise.com/blog/.  These are all places we know and trust.

We still have some dates available in December when you can enjoy the San Antonio Riverwalk and special  holiday lights.  Come see us.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216