From:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 23:57:18 -0400

Gluten Free You and Me wants to share with you how easy it is to make
bread.  View our videos on our website then please consider purchasing
our mixes through our amazon webstore linked from our site (10% off) or
through Amazon. com and have them delivered to your house.

Our mixes require only water and oil!  In 3 minutes, the bread is ready
to rise.

3 flavors ---- FRENCH WHITE,   ITALIAN HERB,  MOCK RYE

**Gluten Free Uncensored  just voted our bread the BEST at the Oct. 2013
Boston Gluten Free Expo put on by the Healthy Villi group.**

Stop by in Columbus, OH  Nov. 2 for the Gluten Free Gang's conference.

Gluten Free You and Me
Dedicated Gluten Free Facility
Columbus, OH
614-579-5157