From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:38:50 -0700
How is the MFJ 212 different than the MFJ 202? I have one of the
latter and there's no charger jack.  It only runs off the
internal 9 VDC battery.  I hooked it up once to my receiver and
tuned for a null but have no idea what kind of readings the knobs
on the front may be giving me.  I assume there must be some
numbers that correspond with the antenna resonance point or
something.  Jim WA6EKS