From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:40:51 -0500
Hi Steve,
In the last email you sent to me regarding the rear panel of the Ts590S, you
mentioned a single dot for antenna 1 and a double dot for antenna 2.  You
have probably already found this so I mention it also for the sake of
others, there is also a single dot just to the left of the left RCA jack and
a double dot to the right of the right-most RCA jack.  I think it is really
great that Kenwood would go to the effort and forthought to place these
tactile markers for visually impaired users.  In the overall scheme of
things, we are a tiny  minority of purchasers of this radio yet they still
do this.

Kent Plemmons KK4FFF