From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:07:25 -0700
John,

I know some blind people have gotten the droid to work fairly well and it's
battery life is certainly longer than the iPhone but I'm running the iPhone
5s with 64 Gigs and I really enjoy having hundreds of my favorite classic
rock and more modern Christian music on the phone, along with my books from
NLS I'm currently reading, as well as a wonderful clock, timer, camera,
speech and screen reading software built into, not to mention other fun
utilities such as the contacts, emailing, texting via voice with Siri, and
so much more, it'd take a month to list everything.  and it is amazing easy
to get around.  I'm almost 62 and I said I'd never go to a screen touch web
phone to learn all over again but my wife talked me into it.  She uses an
iPad, too, and I won't even try screwing around with it because my iPhone
keeps me busy.  I finally got one unit with everything in it that I can
carry any where and the water proof, break proof, case as saved me from a
broken phone a few times already.  You can get an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 for
100 or 150 dollars respectively from Wal-Mart.

Phil.
Living His Name