From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:14:23 +0800

Hi All,

I don't know if many have seen this, programs from RT Systems Inc, useful in
programming Radios. I am just playing around with the Programming software
for my Icom ICT90A, which I have had for years. With this program most
operating actions  can be changed through using the Program, which is
connected  to the PC via a USB cable.

I have also purchased the Program for setting up the Icom IC7000 program,
have not done much with this one yet. It is best to use the Screen Reader
NVDA on the PC, by doing so, the layout is like an Excel spread sheet.

Cost of the programs seem to be around $49.00 U.S.

For further information go to  <https://www.rtsystemsinc.comand>
https://www.rtsystemsinc.comand take a look. Many brands of radios that we
all use the programming software is available.

73

Trevor. VK6YJ.